Sunday, May 31, 2009

Oh about 11 years

I'm so excited that I only have about 4 weeks left of school, but then I realize that I have a term paper to write. Ummmm yeah it's been about 11 years since I have written one. Granted it does not have to be MLA format, but still. All the research I have to do and right now I have about 6 books opened up around me, plus the laptop on my lap.

The empty spot is where I sit :)




I forgot how much work school is. I was talking to my dad and he asked if it was what I expected. Honestly, it is but things were so much easier when I was in school. Not only because I was used to doing school work, but that's what my life revolved around and was my main focus. Now, it's work, then school. Oh yeah plus trying to have a life and keep things tidy around the apartment and take care of Hunny.





Stressed, just a little.

1 comment:

Cindy said...

Hang in there!!!! It feels so GOOD when you're done. :)