- I am still able to make time for me :) That was one of the things that I was missing out on over the past year. It seemed like I was always doing something for other people. I am still fully enjoying my scrapbooking class that I am taking online and this weekend I am going to try and catch up from last week and this week. The calls is a 12 week class that shows us different techniques for page layouts and I really need that since I feel like I get stuck in a rut with my pages so I am hoping that this class will get my creative juices flowing :) Here are my first few pages:
Week 1: Balance
- I am working out more and getting so much closer to my goal weight of 200 lbs! Let's just say I've always liked buying clothes, but I've never HAD TO buy clothes so often! I only have 5 more pounds to loose and then comes my next goal of 170 lbs! I can do it!
- (Oct 10-12) Women's retreat was last weekend up in Murrieta at the Calvary Chapel Bible College, and that is a beautiful campus! It is like a resort, I don't see how the kids there study! I would want to spend all of my time in the natural hot springs. The theme this year was Corinthians 13:13 - And the greatest of these things is Love! It was such a great and much needed time for me. I confessed everything to God and I know that He has forgiven me and I have finally forgiven myself for the things I've done over the past year that I was very ashamed of.
- (10-4) And ironically the weekend of the retreat was the weekend Randy was supposed to come out to visit. But just like clockwork he called to tell me that he had to reschedule his trip out to tomorrow. He called the week before on the day my mom reminded me of the retreat. When she told me that the retreat was the same weekend I was honestly torn as to what to do. I had been looking forward to the retreat for a long time, but I was also looking forward to seeing Randy pretty much 1 last time. God showed me that he was not supposed to come out that weekend by Randy's phone call. He called to tell me that he needed to change the date because his cancer has come back. He told me that he moved his trip from last weekend to coming out tomorrow, but surprise, surprise, I have no idea if or when he will be coming. So I'm not planning on it at all and will go on with my life. If he does then the does. If he doesn't I will not be shocked or disappointed at all.
- (10-5) And (I know repetition, sorry Cindy) the following day after Randy called, I went to church and was telling my parents what was going on with him. My mom got on her knees and asked God to forgive her of all of the mean things she thought about Randy. I also asked God to completely remove any sort of feelings that I might still have for him and only allow me to view him as a friend. After church I was talking to my parents and my friend Belinda about things, and I turned towards the front of the church and up comes a guy I worked with about 12 years ago at Lucky's.
- (Still 10-5) OK, this one needs another point :) Jason is a prayer warrior at church and we kind of see each other each week at the end of service because I sit in the same spot and he stands at the same place each week and we kind of make eye contact, but I usually leave right after church. Last time I saw him he was dating someone, and honestly, I had a big crush on him when we worked together. Anyways so, I was talking to my parents and Jason comes walking up to me. We started talking and of course my wonderful mom notices that I am talking to a guy. At church. And we obviously know each other. What more could a mom ask for, lol. So I introduce my parents to him and mom asks if he was going to the worship service that we have the 1st Sunday of the month because I was going with my friend April. He said yes and that he normally goes by himself. Mom said, "Well now you won't have to since Ronnie will be there!" I blush, Jason blushes and my mom is beaming from ear to ear. So long story shorter...we went out to dinner after service with April and after we were done, he walked me to my car and asked for my number. YEAH!!!!! We have been seeing each other for almost 2 weeks (awww tomorrow) and who would of thought that we had so much in common. I mean even down to foods and our favorite amusement parks (Disneyland all the way). OK, I will stop there because I will just gush about him, lol
So that is pretty much what has been going with me over the past few weeks, since I last wrote, but it seems like it is all in a very small time frame.